The TOEIC Bridge™ exam
The TOEIC Bridge is produced by ETS and is not as difficult as the
TOEIC test. The TOEIC Bridge test was developed especially for beginning to lower-intermediate learners of English.
Who is it for?
- Students who are learning English and are at a beginning to lower-intermediate level
- Learners of English who are taking commercial English language courses
- People who need to know some English for work, travel, or other purposes.
What is the TOEIC Bridge test like?
The TOEIC Bridge test is a 1.5 hour multiple-choice test that consists of 100 questions divided into two sections:
Listening, 3 parts, 50 questions
- part 1: photographs
- part 2: question-response
- part 3: short conversations or talks
Reading, 2 parts, 50 questions
What about scores?
You get a score for both Reading and Listening as well as a total score. You do not pass or fail.
You can compare your TOEIC Bridge scores with the CEFR as follows:
|TOEIC Bridge Listening Score range is 15-50
|TOEIC Bridge Reading Score range is 15-50
Click here to see a table comparing the different exams related to their CEF level.
How much does it cost to take TOEIC Bridge ?
Fees vary from country to country..
Expect to pay around 70 euros. You can pay extra to have the test marked more quickly.