The TOEIC Bridge exam
The TOEIC Bridge is produced by ETS and is not as difficult as the
TOEIC test. The TOEIC Bridge test was developed especially for beginning to lower-intermediate learners of English.
Who is it for?
- Students who are learning English and are at a beginning to lower-intermediate level
- Learners of English who are taking commercial English language courses
- People who need to know some English for work, travel, or other purposes.
What is the TOEIC Bridge test like?
The TOEIC Bridge test is a one-hour multiple-choice test that consists of 100 questions divided into two sections:
Listening, 3 parts, 50 questions
- part 1, photographs
- part 2, question-response
- part 3, short conversations or talks
Reading, 2 parts, 50 questions
What about scores?
You get a score for both Reading and Listeningas well as a total score. You do not pass or fail.
You can compare your TOEIC Bridge scores with the CEFR as follows:
|TOEIC Bridge Listening
|TOEIC Bridge Reading
Click here to see a table comparing the different exams related to their CEF level.
How much does it cost to take TOEIC Bridge ?
Fees vary from country to country..
Expect to pay around 70 euros. You can pay extra to have the test marked more quickly.