PET for Schools Listening
Time allowed - about 30 minutes
- Listening part 1: pictures with multiple choice questions
- Listening part 2: listen to six short texts for attitudes and opnions
- Listening part 3: complete notes
- Listening part 4: longer recording and multiple choice questions
The Listening section is worth 25% of the total score for the exam.
- Each of the 25 listening questions
scores 1 mark.
How to prepare for PET Listening
- Read the instructions carefully before you start each section.
- Read the questions before you listen. You will hear the audio twice.
- Listen! The more English you listen to the better your will do. Listen to the radio, English language TV, podcasts...