KET Reading & Writing
The Cambridge English: Key Reading and Writing paper has seven parts and different types of texts and questions. Parts 1–5 are about reading and Parts 6–7 are about writing.
Reading and Writing are taken together - 60 minutes
- Reading part 1:understanding messages
- Reading part 2: three texts with questions
- Reading part 3: long text with multiple choice questions
- Reading part 4: text with multiple choice gaps
- Reading part 5: text with gaps
- Writing part 1: write a message
- Writing part 2: write a story based on pictures
The Reading part has 30 questions and there are two writing parts.
How to prepare for KET Reading and Writing