Integrated Skills in English B2
This test from Trinity College is at B2 level.
You take Trinity B2in two parts — Reading & Writing and
Speaking & Listening.
The Reading & Writing exam takes 2 hours and has four parts:
- Task 1 — Long reading - one long text and 15 questions
- Task 2 — Multi-text reading - read 4 short text and answer 15 questions
- Task 3 — Reading into writing - write an essay or an article based on the four texts in Task 2. 150–180 words
- Task 4 — Extended writing- An essay, article, letter, review or email in response to a question.150–180 words.
The Speaking & Listening exam is a one-to-one interview with a Trinity examiner.
The exam is in three parts:
- Topic task - You need to talk about a topic you have already prepared
- Collaborative task - Look at some pictures about different subjects and discuss one of them with the examiner
- Conversation task - Discuss a topic with the examiner
- Independent listening tasks - You listen to two recordings and take notes. The examiner will ask you about the recordings
Click here to see a comparison of Trinity ISE 2 with other exams.